Friday, May 30, 2008

This Day...

The girls managed to drive me crazy. Well, who are we kidding, they can always “manage” that. But today, Amelia refused her nap. That alone makes for a baaaad afternoon.

Then after dinner got the bright idea to try and replicate my favorite dessert, Lemoncello Cream Torte from Cheescake Factory… I made a pretty little pudding cool whip cake thing… but it is NOTHING like CF’s. More disappointment there.

Despite my tired state I decided to go to a few places to catch some good deals with coupons. Yes, coupons. Just shut up and take them already. I am SO tired of being harassed for my coupons.

Now I am ready to go to bed… but not before I check the bank accounts to see how much moolah we don’t have. That is, if I can manage to get on the stupid internet that has been flickering in and out of service tonight. Me without internet…. Bad bad bad bad bad.

How about a better day tomorrow??

PS. Stupid internet is finally working.

No comments: