Sunday, June 22, 2008

Clara funnies...

These may or may not seem funny now, but trust me, they were funny coming out of her mouth!

A few nights ago I went in to cover Clara up in the middle of the night. She was sound asleep. After I pulled the covers up to her chin she grinned and said "That is certainly sweet of you." I asked her "what?" and she repeated it. I tried to talk to her more, but she was definitely asleep.

Then a day ago she was playing in the yard with her friend, Hailey. They were playing in the kiddie pool and had a sprinkler going. When I brought them inside I told them they were going to take a bath. Clara looked at Hailey and said, "Hailey, we need to go take a bath to wash all this............. water off of us."

Today as we were watching tv she went off for about 5 minutes telling me that I need to buy Lysol because it kills germs better than what I use. She told me that germs spread and nothing kills them better than lysol. I think she watches too much tv?

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

thanks for bathing my daughter to get all the water off of her! Thanks for everything.