Sunday, June 22, 2008

June is almost gone??

Whoa! What a month! Nothing in particular has happened, but time is flying. Here is the brief rundown (there may be more on any of the following later...).

This month we celebrated Father's Day and Eric's 30th Birthday. Clara joined a ballet/gymnastics class. We have season passes to the water park. Amelia is still not walking, but she tries every now and then. I am betting she walks in the next 2 weeks. She has also started copying words, her favorite are "no", "owwww", "kitty, meooooow", "ahhh-beeee" (as in aubrie, her friend), and "wah, wah" (from us encouraging her to walk as we hold her hands). For our Birthdays and Mother's/Father's Day combined Eric and I finished the retaining wall and backyard. He also picked up a Kindle and I snagged myself a slick new computer.

I have been continuing to coupon and bargain shop. It is really crazy what I get for free/cheap. I feel like only a few people I talk to understand it, but Eric is very pleased with the new (cheap) me. Not only do I use coupons to save money, but I spend less because dollars have more value to me when I spend so much time and energy to save them with coupons.

I got the girls' portraits done. It has been forever. I'll post them here and try and add pictures to this nekkid blog soon. I have began to dabble in Photoshop again, it is fun and I have major catching up to do!

No comments: